1. In a large saucepan heat 2 tablespoons oil over medium heat and saute onion, both types of peppers and garlic until soft and tender.
2. Season the chicken with salt and pepper. Add another teaspoon of oil to the pan with the chicken and lightly brown chicken on all sides. Season with chili powder, cumin and oregano.
3. Add tomatoes, chicken broth, beans and corn. Bring to a simmer and cook 30 minutes. Taste and season as needed.
4. Add cream cheese and stir until completely melted. Remove from heat.
5. Serve with crumbled Cloverdale Chipotle Garlic bacon and both types of cheese sprinkled on top.