- 3 or 6 oz Tangy Snackers
- 8 oz Sliced Tangy Summer Sausage
- 8 oz Sliced Smoked Ham
- 12 oz Triple Slow Smoked Applewood Bacon
- 28 oz Original Tangy Summer Sausage
- 12 oz Cracker size Summer Sausage
- 16 oz Pepper Jack Summer Sausage
- 16 oz Assorted Cheese
- 12 oz Assorted Crackers
- 16 oz Jalapeno Peppers
- 16 oz Pepperoncini Peppers
- 16 oz Green Olives
- Extra-long toothpicks
- Cook bacon to desired crispiness, set aside on paper towels.
- Slice Tangy summer sausage products, set aside.
- Place Jalapeno Peppers, Pepperoncini Peppers, and Green Olives in separate dishes.
- Remove Sliced Tangy Summer Sausage and Sliced Smoked Ham from package, take one slice of the product and fold in half and place partially on extra-long toothpick, keep gently folding onto toothpick, repeat process until complete.
- Place all Cloverdale onto charcuterie board along with cheese & crackers, Jalapeno Peppers, Pepperoncini Peppers, and Green Olives. Enjoy!
- Stovetop: Cook bacon in a skillet over medium to medium-high heat until browned and crisp, turning to brown evenly.
- Oven: Arrange bacon in single layer in shallow baking dish. Bake at 375 degrees F for 12 to 17 minutes or until browned and crisp.
- Microwave: Arrange slices in single layer between paper towels in microwave-safe dish. Microwave on High (100% power) for 55 to65 seconds per slice. If cooking more than 4 slices, turn plate and rearrange slices halfway through cooking. Note: All microwave ovens vary. Times given are approximate.