Tangy Snackers Bloody Mary MocktailPrint Recipe Pin Recipe
- 3 or 6 oz Package of Tangy Snackers
- 32 oz Clamato or Tomato juice
- 8 oz Cubed cheese
- 16 oz Celery
- 16 oz Pepperoncini Peppers
- Long toothpicks
- 1 tsp Salt & Pepper
- 1 tsp Worcestershire
- 1.5 tsp Tabasco
- 0.5 tsp Celery salt
- 16 oz Green olives
- 24 oz Pickle spears
- 4 oz Bacon salt (Optional)
- Slice Tangy Snackers into inch long segments.
- Skewer Cheese, Olives, Pepperoncini Peppers, cut limes and Tangy Snackers together, Set aside.
- Dip the rim of the glass in a quarter inch of water them immediately dip into bacon salt to rim your glass (Optional but very tasty)
- Add in Clamato or Tomato Juice leaving room at the top for the Tangy Snacker Skewer
- Add in a couple dashes of Worcestershire, Salt, Pepper, Lime Juice, Celery salt and Tabasco to taste
- Place Tangy Snacker Skewer on top of the glass and Enjoy!