- 4 Slices Cloverdale Bacon, Cooked
- 1/2 Avocado
- 4-5 Raw Red Onion Rings
- 1/2 Tomato, Sliced
- Leaf lettuce
- Pinch of Salt
- 2 Slices Toast
- Place the Cloverdale Bacon in a large, deep skillet and cook on medium-high heat. Turn occasionally for about 10 minutes until it’s done. Alt: Bake bacon in the oven at 350 degrees for 10-12 minutes. Drain on a plate with paper towels.
- Slice tomato, red onion, avocado and set aside.
- Toast bread until desired crispiness.
- Assemble the sandwich starting with 1 slice of toast. Layer on avocado, bacon, tomato, onion, lettuce. Sprinkle with salt, top with the second slice of toast and cut in half. Enjoy!