- 1/2 cup Cloverdale Bacon, chopped
- 12 oz Prepared pizza crust
- 1 tsp Italian seasoning
- 1/4 cup Extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 cup red onion, sliced
- 1-1/2 cup Red and Orange peppers, sliced
- 2-3 Eggs
- 2 cups Shredded Colby Jack cheese
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Cook 4-6 slices of Cloverdale Bacon to desired crispiness and chop.
- Slice red onion and peppers, set aside.
- Combine Italian seasoning with Olive oil and evenly coat pizza crust.
- Top with Shredded Colby Jack Cheese, onion, and peppers.
- Place in oven for 3 mins, remove and crack eggs over the center of pizza and return to oven for approximately 3 mins or until the eggs start to set and the cheese is beginning to melt.
- Turn the broiler on low for an additional 2-3 mins to finish setting the eggs. You can skip this set if you want the eggs runnier!
- Remove from oven and top with chopped bacon.
- Cut and enjoy!