For the Pasta Salad
- 1 lb. Bowtie pasta, cooked
- 1 cup Cloverdale tangy summer sausage, diced
- 1 cup Cucumbers, sliced
- 1 cup Grape tomatoes, halved
- 1/4 cup Red onion, thinly sliced, plust more for garnish
For the Dressing
- 1/2 cup Favorite bottled italian dressing
- 1 clove Garlic, minced
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- In a large bowl, combine bowtie pasta, tomatoes, cucumbers, red onions and Cloverdale tangy summer sausage.
- In a medium bowl, combine Italian dressing and minced garlic. Season with salt and pepper and whisk until combined.
- Pour dressing over pasta salad and toss to combine. Serve and enjoy!