- 1 lb. Cloverdale bacon, crumbled
- 1 28oz Cloverdale tangy summer sausage, sliced
- 1/4 cup Whipped cream cheese
- 1/2 cup Shredded lettuce
- 1/4 cup Monterey jack cheese, diced
- 1/2 cup Mayonnaise
- 1 Medium tomato
- Preheat oven to 400F. Place bacon on a parchment lined baking sheet and bake for 15-20 minutes or until very crispy. Allow to drain on a paper towel and then crumble into small pieces. Set aside.
- Combine mayo and cream cheese until smooth, fold in Cloverdale bacon, tomato, lettuce and cheese. Place 1 tablespoon on sliced Cloverdale Tangy Summer Sausage, top with Cloverdale bacon! Enjoy!