Cloverdale Tangy BLT Sliders
- 1 lb Cloverdale Bacon - Crumbled
- 1 28 oz Cloverdale Tangy Summer Sausage - Sliced
- 1/4 C Whipped Cream Cheese
- 1/2 C Shredded Lettuce
- 1/4 C Diced Monterey Jack Cheese
- 1/2 C Mayonaise
- 1 Medium Tomato
- Preheat oven to 400F. Place bacon on a parchment lined baking sheet and bake for 15-20 minutes or until very crispy. Allow to drain on a paper towel and then crumble into small pieces. Set aside.
- Combine mayo and cream cheese until smooth, fold in Cloverdale bacon, tomato, lettuce and cheese. Place 1 tablespoon on sliced Cloverdale Tangy Summer Sausage, top with Cloverdale bacon! Enjoy!