- 1 lb. Cloverdale Triple Smoked Bacon
- 1/2 cup Brown sugar
- 1 qt. Vanilla ice cream
- Fresh strawberries
- Chocolate syrup (optional)
- Chocolate Chips for Topping (optional)
- Sprinkles for Topping (optional)
- Preheat oven to 425F, sprinkle brown sugar on sliced of bacon.
- Cook candied bacon for 20-25 minutes or until caramelized and edges are a dark brown.
- Wash Fresh strawberries under water, trim and slice. Set aside.
- Scoop vanilla ice cream into bowl, top with fresh strawberries, chocolate syrup, sprinkles and chocolate chips. Enjoy!