Cloverdale BLT Deviled EggsPrint Recipe Pin Recipe
- 1 dz. Hard-boiled eggs, peeled
- 1/4 cup Mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp. Honey mustard
- 4 Strips Cloverdale bacon, Diced small
- 2 Handful cherry tomatoes, quartered
- 1 Hanful basil leaves, chopped
- Chili powder to dust
- Sliced each egg in half lengthwise and remove the yolk. Put all yolks in a small mixing bowl and all whites on a platter.
- Add mayo and honey mustard to the yolks and mix until well combined and sort of fluffy.
- Fold in the diced bacon, tomatoes, and basil (reserving a little of the basil for a garnish).
- Spoon filling into the centers of the whites. Garnish with basil and dust with chili powder.