- 8 Pieces cooked bacon
- 1-1/2 cups Steamed broccoli
- 3-4 cups Cooked spaghetti squash
For the Sauce
- 1 cup Full fat coconut milk
- 1 Medium Egg
- 1 tsp. Sea salt
- 1 tsp. Garlic powder
- Fresh ground pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 400F. Place bacon on a parchment lined baking sheet and bake for 15-20 minutes or until desired crispiness is reached. Chop, Set aside
- In a saucepan whisk together all the ingredients for the cream sauce.
- Heat the sauce on the stove over medium heat. Continue whisking the sauce while it cooks for about 5-8 minutes until it thickens.
- In a casserole dish, add the steamed broccoli and bacon to the cooked spaghetti squash. Then pour the cream sauce over the casserole. Heat in the oven on 400F until warm or save for later. Enjoy!