- 4 slices Cloverdale Bacon
- 8 oz Cream cheese, softened
- 2 cups Sharp white cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 cup Dried cranberries
- 1/2 cup Green onions, chopped
- 1/4 cup Chopped parsley, chopped
- 1 cup Pecans, chopped, toasted and cooled completely
- Preheat oven to 400F. Place bacon on a parchment lined baking sheet and bake for 15-20 minutes or until very crispy. Allow to drain on a paper towel and then cut into small pieces. Set aside. Stir together the cream cheese and cheddar until it's evenly combined. Mix in the dried cranberries, green onions, and parsley. Spread toasted pecans onto a baking sheet. Form the cheese into a ball shape. Roll the cheese ball around on the chopped bacon then pecans to completely coat the outside of the ball. Completely cover with plastic wrap and store overnight or at least 4 hours to allow the flavors to mix. Enjoy!