- 4 slices Cloverdale maple bacon
- 2 cups Milk
- 2 tbsp Sugar
- 1-1/2 tbsp Dutch-processed unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/4 tsp. Cinnamon
- Pinch of nutmeg
- 1 oz Kahlua coffee liqueur
- Mini marshmallows, for serving
- Caramel syrup, for serving
- Chocolate syrup, for serving
- Preheat oven to 400F. Place bacon on a parchment lined baking sheet and bake for 15-20 minutes or until very crispy. Allow to drain on a paper towel. Set aside. In a medium saucepan, combine milk, sugar, cocoa powder, cinnamon and nutmeg over medium heat until heated through, about 2-3 minutes. Remove from heat and stir in Kahlúa.
- Serve immediately, garnished with mini marshmallows, salted caramel and chocolate syrup. Add two strips of Cloverdale Maple Bacon! Enjoy!