Feta Spinach Stuffed French BreadPrint Recipe Pin Recipe
- 5 strips Cloverdale Signature smoke bacon
- 16oz pkg Cloverdale Tangy Summer Sausage, cubed
- 8 oz. Cream cheese, room temperature
- 1/2 cup Mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup Sour cream
- 1 pkg Onion soup mix
- 1/2 tsp. Fresh cracked black pepper
- 2 cups Pepper jack cheese, separated
- 1 cup Feta cheese
- 10 oz Package frozen chopped spinach
- 1 loaf French bread
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Thaw frozen spinach and drain in a sieve, pressing to extract excess water. Place spinach in a bowl and set aside.
- Sliced the top off the loaf of bread horizontally and scoop out the interior bread leaving a crust container.
- In a mixing bowl add the cream cheese, mayonnaise, sour cream, onion soup mix package and black pepper. Mix to blend and add 1 cup pepper jack and the feta cheese and mix. Next add the spinach and Summer Sausage. Stir to combine.
- Divide the filling between loaves of bread and top with remaining 1 cup mozzarella cheese. Bake for 20-24 minutes until top is golden and bubbling. Allow to cool slightly before slicing top with Cloverdale Bacon. Enjoy!