- 1 lb. Cloverdale bacon
- 2-1/2 cups Butternut squash, diced
- 1/2 Red onion
- 1 cup Cherry tomatoes, quartered
- 1 cup Cream
- 2 tsp. Whole grain mustard
- 2 cups Angel hair pasta, dry
- Preheat oven to 400F. Place bacon on a parchment lined baking sheet and bake for 15-20 minutes or until desired crispiness is reached. Chop, set aside. Preheat oven to 375F. Take a baking tray with sides and combine squash, onion, and tomatoes in the middle of the tray, drizzle over olive oil and mix with your hands to coat, then spread out as evenly. Bake for 20 minutes. Mix together the cream and mustard and set aside. Cook pasta according to packet directions. Remove baking tray from the oven and pour the cream and mustard mixture on to the baking tray, making sure to get all the mustard on to the tray. Bake for two minutes or until the mixture begins to thicken a bit. Once finished baking, add squash and cream mixture to the cooked pasta along with chopped Cloverdale Bacon and mix everything to coat. Enjoy!