- 1 lb. Cloverdale Pepper Jack Tangy Summer Sausage
- 1 pack Hawaiian Rolls (12)
- 8 slices Provolone cheese
- 12 slices Pepper Jack cheese
- 1/4 cup Salted butter, melted
- 2 cloves Garlic, minced
- 1 tsp. Italian seasoning
- 1/2 tsp. Onion powder
- Marinar sauce for serving (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Leaving the rolls attached, slice the Hawaiian rolls in half and then set the top half aside. Place the bottom half in a glass baking dish.
- In a small bowl, mix the butter, garlic, Italian seasoning and onion powder together. Using a spoon or basting brush, spread half of the mixture over the bottom half of the buns.
- Layer the provolone cheese over the bottom rolls, followed by the pepper jack cheese, and sliced Cloverdale Pepper Jack Tangy Summer Sausage. Place the top half of the rolls back on top.
- Using a spoon or basting brush, spread the remainder of the butter mixture over the top of the sliders. Bake for 7-8 minutes, or until the top of the buns turn a golden brown. Cut them apart and serve with marinara sauce. Enjoy!