Cloverdale Bacon Spinach Artichoke DipPrint Recipe Pin Recipe
- 1 lb. Cloverdale Bacon, cooked and chopped
- 6 oz. Fresh baby spinach
- 2 tsp. Garlic, minced
- 8 oz. Cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup Sour cream
- 1/3 cup Mayo
- 1/2 tsp. Salt (or to taste)
- 1/2 tsp. Black pepper (or to taste)
- 1/2 cup Shredded parmesan cheese (or shredded italian style blend)
- 1 can Artichoke hearts (whole or quartered), finely chopped
- Chips, crackers or bread for serving
- Preheat oven to 400F. Place bacon on a parchment lined baking sheet and bake for 15-20 minutes or until desired crispiness is reached. Chop, set aside. Preheat oven to 325 degrees. Lightly grease a small casserole dish or round pie dish. Boil spinach for 2-3 minutes until soft, drain and run under cold water until cool enough to handle. Squeeze out excess liquid. Mix together spinach, cream cheese, garlic, sour cream, mayo, and salt and pepper. Stir in 2/3 of the bacon and the chopped artichoke hearts. Spread in prepared baking dish. Sprinkle with parmesan cheese and top with remaining bacon.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes until cheese is melty and dip is hot throughout. Serve with chips, crackers, or sliced Italian bread for dipping. Enjoy!