Cloverdale Bacon Pickle FriesPrint Recipe Pin Recipe
- 1 lb. Package of Cloverdale Hickory smoked bacon
- 12-16 Dill pickle spears
- 1/2 cup Ranch dressing (optional)
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Set a wire cooling rack on top of a rimmed baking sheet.
- Pat the pickle spears dry with a paper towel, and wrap each one with one slice of bacon. Secure the ends with a toothpick
- Place on the prepared baking sheet.
- Bake on a rack in the top third of your oven for 20-25 minutes or until the bacon is crispy.
- Cool for 5 minutes. Serve with ranch dressing on the side for dipping. Enjoy!