- 8 Skinless, boneless chicken thighs
- 8 Slices bacon, coarsely chopped
- 1/2 cup Chicken broth
- 1 lb. Asparagus spears, trimmed
- 1 Small yellow summer squash, halved crosswise and cut in 1/2-inch strips
- 4 Green onions, cut in 2-inch pieces
- Preheat oven to 400F. Place bacon on a parchment lined baking sheet and bake for 15-20 minutes or until desired crispiness is reached. Chop, set aside. Sprinkle chicken with salt and pepper. In 12-inch skillet cook chicken over medium-high heat 12 minutes, turning to brown evenly. Carefully add broth; cover and cook 3 to 5 minutes more or until chicken is tender and no longer pink (180 degrees F).
- In microwave-safe 2-quart dish combine asparagus, squash, and 2 Tbsp. water. Sprinkle salt and pepper. Cover with vented plastic wrap. Cook on high 3 to 5 minutes, until vegetables are crisp-tender, stirring once. Transfer to plates. Top chicken with bacon, and onions. Enjoy!