- 8 Slices of Cloverdale Bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 24 Unsalted saltine crackers
- 6 tbsp. Unsalted butter
- 3/4 cup Brown sugar
- 8 oz. Semisweet chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350º and line a baking sheet with foil. Place a single layer of saltines on the sheet.
- In a medium saucepan, melt butter and sugar over low heat. Increase heat to medium and bring to a boil. Remove from heat and pour sugar mixture evenly over crackers, spreading if necessary. Transfer to oven and bake until deep golden brown, 12 to 15 minutes. Immediately scatter chocolate chips in an even layer on top and let sit for 3 minutes then spread chocolate over caramel. While chocolate is still warm, scatter bacon over top and let set. Cut or break into pieces before serving. Enjoy!