- 4 Slices Cloverdale bacon, chopped
- 6 Eggs. boiled and peeled
- 4 oz. Cream cheese, softened
- 1 tsp. Ground mustard
- 2 tbsp. Ranch dressing
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 400F. Place bacon on a parchment lined baking sheet and bake for 15-20 minutes or until desired crispiness is reached. Chop, set aside. Slice eggs in half lengthwise. Remove yolks to medium bowl. Set whites aside. Add cream cheese to egg yolks. Mix with mixer on low to medium speed.
- Add mustard and ranch dressing. Mix until well blended. Add crumbled bacon, reserving some for garnish if desired. Mix well. Add salt and pepper to taste. Garnish with chopped Cloverdale bacon. Refrigerate until ready to serve.