Candied Bacon Chex MixPrint Recipe Pin Recipe
- 1 lb. Cloverdale Bacon (or any Cloverdale Bacon)
- 9 cups Favorite square cereal
- 1 Stick of Butter, melted
- 1-1/2 tbsp. Seasoning salt
- 2 tsp. Onion powder
- 1/2 cup Brown sugar
- 1 cup Favorite pretzel
- 2 tbsp. Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tsp. Garlic powder
- 1 tsp. Fresh lemon juice
- Candy bacon by laying out Cloverdale Bacon in a single layer on an aluminum covered sheet pan, sprinkle brown sugar across the top and bake at 375 degrees F. for about 25 minutes, or until desired crispiness is reached. Cool and cut into bite sized pieces.
- Put the cereal and pretzels into a large roasting pan or dish. In a separate microwavable bowl, melt butter and mix in the rest of the ingredients, pour over cereal and stir until it is evenly coated. Bake at 375 degrees F. Stirring every 15 mins for a total of 45 minutes. All the cereal mix to cool, then add the candied bacon. Enjoy!