- 1 lb. Cloverdale Bacon, chopped
- 12 oz. Elbow noodles
- 1 cup Ranch Dressing
- 4 Roma tomatoes
- 2 cups Spring mix lettuce
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil. Add pasta and cook according to package directions until al dente. Drain and rinse under cold water until cooled. Set aside.
- While the pasta cooks, cook bacon in skillet on medium heat for 8 to 10 minutes, turning frequently. Remove to a paper towel-lined plate to drain. Once cool enough to handle, chop and set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, add the pasta and ranch dressing. Stir until pasta is coated.
- Add the tomatoes, lettuce, and most of the bacon to the pasta. Gently stir to combine and coat all the ingredients. Garnish the top of the pasta salad with reserve bacon. Serve immediately. Enjoy!