Official Rules – Cloverdale Foods Minnesota United Tickets Giveaway Contest Rules
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY.
PURCHASE WILL NOT IMPROVE CHANCES OF WINNING.
ANY PHOTO THAT IS SUBMITTED MAY APPEAR IN PHOTO GALLERY ON CLOVERDALES’ FACEBOOK, TWITTER OR INSTAGRAM PAGE, OR ON THE CLOVERDALE FOODS WEBSITE. PHOTO SUBMISSION IS NOT A REQUIREMENT TO ENTER.
- How to Enter: To enter, reply on Facebook “Are you loony for bacon or summer sausage”from 8/30/2021 to Midnight CST on 9/12/2021. Limit one (1) entry per person/Facebook Account.
- Random Drawings: 2 Random drawings will be conducted on or about 9/13/2021 from among all Facebook comments received to determine the winners. Decisions of judges are final and binding. Odds of winning depend on the number of entries received. Administrator will conduct the random drawing. Winners will be notified by Facebook Message on or about the date of the drawing. Administrator will make up to 3 attempts to contact the winner over a period of 24 hours. Winners will then be asked to provide your name, email address, zip code, and daytime telephone number. If the winner cannot be contacted after 3 attempts, that potential winner will forfeit the tickets, and the tickets may be awarded to an alternate winner, time permitting.
- Verifying Winners: When he or she wins, to verify that he/she is the qualified winner and must sign a Publicity and Liability Release (“Release”). Failure to comply with this deadline shall be deemed to be the winner’s forfeiture of his or her right to claim the Tickets. If a winner cannot prove he or she is a qualified winner, the tickets will not be awarded. NOTE: The IRS says you must report your contest winnings as “Other Income” no matter what the value. It is the winner’s responsibility to do so. Winner may be required to sign and complete a W2 prior to receiving their tickets and may require a 1099 form to be submitted by Sponsor (or Administrator, on behalf of the Sponsor) to all appropriate taxing authorities.
- Receiving Your Tickets: Upon winner verification, tickets will be transferred via the SeatGeek app. In the event of attendance restrictions, game postponement or cancelation due to COVID-19, prize can be redeemed for tickets to a future game.
- Prize & Approximate Retail Values (“ARVs”): 2 Tickets to MNUFC Home Game on 9/18/2021. Tickets consists of only those items specifically listed as part of the prize. Taxes on tickets are the sole responsibility of winner. Limit one (1) prize per person and household. All winners must be 21 or older. Winners are responsible for all travel and expenses associated with attending the MLS Minnesota United home Game at Allianz Field on 9/18/2021.
- Eligibility: Open and offered only to legal residents of the United States and who are 21 years of age or older. Employees and directors of Cloverdale Foods Co. (collectively, “Sponsor”), and their respective parents, subsidiaries and affiliated companies, advertising, promotion or production agencies, and their immediate family members or individuals residing in their same household, are not eligible to participate or enter. Void where prohibited. Employees, officers, directors, members, managers, representatives, and agents of Minnesota United Soccer Club, LLC d/b/a Minnesota United FC (“MNUFC”), Major League Soccer, LLC (“MLS”), Soccer United Marketing, LLC (“SUM” and collectively with MNUFC and MLS, the “MLS Entities”) and their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, divisions, advertising and promotion agencies (Sponsor and the MLS Entities, collectively, the “Released Parties”) and the immediate families (defined as parents, spouses, domestic partners, in-laws, children, siblings, grandparents, grandchildren, and their respective spouses) or members of the same household (whether related or not) of each such individual are not eligible to enter.
- Winner’s List: For the Contest Winners’ names, see Sponsor’s Facebook page on or around 9/15/21.
- Official Rules: For a copy of these Official Rules, Contact Sponsor during the Contest Period.
- Sponsor: Cloverdale Foods Company, 3015 34th St NW, Mandan, ND 58554, EMAIL: email@example.com
- MLS Entities. MLS Entities are not a Sponsor or administrator of this Sweepstakes and are in no way responsible or liable for the administration of this Sweepstakes. All trademarks used are the property of their respective owner(s) and are used for prize description purposes only.