Official Rules – Cloverdale Foods 2018 Blue Ribbon Baconfest® Sweepstakes Rules
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY.
PURCHASE WILL NOT IMPROVE CHANCES OF WINNING.
ANY PHOTO THAT IS SUBMITTED MAY APPEAR IN PHOTO GALLERY ON CLOVERDALES’ FACEBOOK, TWITTER OR INSTAGRAM PAGE, OR ON THE CLOVERDALE FOODS WEBSITE. PHOTO SUBMISSION IS NOT A REQUIREMENT TO ENTER.
1. How to Enter: To enter, visit the Cloverdale Foods page on Facebook (“Web site”) from 12:01:00 am on January 26, 2018 to 11:59:59 pm on February 14, 2018 to find and complete the entry form, which includes your name, email address, date of birth, state where you reside, zip code, and daytime telephone number and click “submit” to be entered into the Random Drawing. Limit one (1) entry per person/email address via this method of entry. However, to receive additional entries in the Sweepstakes, upon submitting your entry form, you will be shown options to share the Sweepstakes through Twitter, email, or Facebook and for each referred friend who successfully submits and entry form, you will receive one (1) additional entry into the Sweepstakes. All entries must be received by 11:59:59 pm CT on February 14, 2018 to be entered into the Random Drawing. This Sweepstakes is not sponsored, endorsed, administered by or associated with Facebook. By entering, you are providing your information to Sponsor and not to Facebook.
2. Random Drawings: A random drawings will be conducted on or about February 15, 2018 from among all eligible entries received to determine the winner(s). Decisions of judges are final and binding. Odds of winning depend on the number of entries received. Administrator will conduct the random drawing. Winners will be notified by telephone, or email on or about the date of the drawing. Administrator will make up to 3 attempts to contact the winner. If the winner cannot be contacted after 3 attempts, that potential winner will forfeit the prize, and the prize may be awarded to an alternate winner, time permitting.
3. Verifying Winners: When he or she wins to verify that he/she is the qualified winner and must sign a Publicity and Liability Release (“Release”) upon (and as a condition of) picking up ticket prizes and the Grand Prize. Failure to comply with this deadline shall be deemed to be the winner’s forfeiture of his or her right to claim the Grand Prize. The winner must prove he or she is a qualified winner by presenting acceptable identification (e.g., state driver’s license; state issued identification card; valid passport with address verification; or birth certificate with social security card and photo identification and address verification). If a winner cannot prove he or she is a qualified winner, the prize will not be awarded. NOTE: The IRS says you must report your sweepstakes winnings as “Other Income” no matter what the value. Winner may be required to sign and complete a W2 prior to receiving their prize and a 1099 form will be submitted by Sponsor (or Administrator, on behalf of the Sponsor) to all appropriate taxing authorities.
4. Claiming Your Prize: Upon winner verification, the winner(s) will either, as determined solely by Sponsor, be told how they will receive their prize in one of two ways as follows: (1) Prize Pick-Up: as a condition of being named an official winner, each potential winner of tickets must claim his/her prize in person at the IOWA EVENTS CENTER Will Call window located at 730 3rd Street, Des Moines IA 50309 (515-564-8000), the day of the event February 17th. Tickets will not be mailed or delivered. All other prizes must be picked up at the Cloverdale Foods booth between the hours of 10:00 am and 4:00 pm, the day of the event February 17th.
5. Prizes & Approximate Retail Values (“ARVs”): One (1) Gold Medal Prize – One (1) randomly selected winner will receive four (4) Blue Ribbon Baconfest Festival and Smash Mouth Concert tickets, one (1) Cloverdale Sample Pack of free products, one (1) $50 gift card for HyVee grocery stores. ARV of prizes is $350.00. One (1) Silver Medal Prize – One (1) pair of Blue Ribbon Baconfest Festival and Concert tickets to Smash Mouth Concert and one (1) $25 gift card for HyVee grocery stores,, ARV of prizes is $75.00. Four (4) Bronze Prizes – One (1) pair of Blue Ribbon Baconfest Festival. ARV of prizes is $60.00. Prize consists of only those items specifically listed as part of the prize. Taxes on prizes are the sole responsibility of winner. Gift Cards are subject to the terms, conditions and restrictions printed on the gift card. Limit one (1) prize per person and household. All winners must be 21 or older and a resident of IA, MN, SD, or ND.
6. Eligibility: Open and offered only to legal residents of Iowa, Minnesota, South Dakota, North Dakota and who are 21 years of age or older. Employees and directors of Cloverdale Foods Co. (collectively, “Sponsor”), Brands Plus Marketing LLC (“Administrator”) and their respective parents, subsidiaries and affiliated companies, advertising, promotion or production agencies, and their immediate family members or individuals residing in their same household, are not eligible to participate or enter. Void where prohibited.
8. Winner’s List: For the Sweepstakes Winners’ names, see Sponsor’s Facebook page February 2018.
9. Official Rules: For a copy of these Official Rules, see Sponsor’s Facebook page through the Sweepstakes Period.
10. Sponsor: Cloverdale Foods Company, 3015 34th St NW, Mandan, ND 58554